Thursday, February 12, 2009

Off the Cuff!!

Wow it's been over a month since we have posted...that is pretty weak.

I can not believe that it snowed the other day. This is not Minnesota. I am done with the cold weather. When we moved to Portland from Las Vegas, I swore that I never wanted to be hot again. Well I guess 10 years equals never because I am dreaming of some warm (even blazing hot) sun on my face. My cargo shorts are wondering what they have done wrong. Everyone complains about the weather but nobody does anything about it. Global warming? Really? I'd like to see some warming.

Ok. Just had to get that off my chest.

In other news. The girls are doing great. Ruthie is huge now. She is eleven months old. I think her area of excellence so far is eating. She really only wants real food. No baby food, no formula. Which is great for use, we can make one meal for everyone. Usually a less spicier version for the kids. Toast, broccoli, peaches and cheese are her faves. She is like a wood chipper with the toast. I can't imagine what will happen when we put some butter on it. The other thing she is into is being independent. If you give her food or a bottle you have to set it down so she can pick it up herself. The same with toys or her nuk. Early signs of a control freak? Go getter? We will see.

Katherine is still talking up a storm. When she is not talking she singing, and when she is not singing she is humming. When she falls asleep at night, I think she stops making noise but I can't be sure.

I know I missed the Ethel update, but I got to run. Fifteen minutes to feed two kids and get them and me dressed.

Who says 10 minutes is to short to blog in?

-Paxton

No comments: